What’s your compliance score?
Your workplace audit identifies gaps in your safety system and provides you with an overall compliance score.
At the end of the audit, a summary of action items is provided that identifies the improvements that need to be made.
It is conducted over a full working day and consists of the following:
– A physical Inspection of the workplace.
– An overview of current documentation used at the workplace.
– An overview of the workplace “Safety System”.
– The Due Diligence of the workplace “Officer” (CEO, GM, Directors).
A Lighthouse Safety audit reviews the safety compliance of your workplace, measured against relevant sections of the following legislation:
– Work Health and Safety Act 2011
– Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011
– Codes of Practice
– Australian Standards (where applicable)
A typical Audit conducted by Lighthouse Safety will review your compliance in the following areas:
- Health and Safety Management System
- Due Diligence
- Registration & Certificates
- Incident Management
- First Aid
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Plant and Equipment
- Noise Management
- Electrical Equipment
- Working Environment
- Bullying, Fatigue, Stress, & Violence
- Emergency Management
- Document Control