Has your business or one of your employees gone the extra mile for work health and safety or return to work? Then highlight and showcase your achievements by entering this year’s Safe Work and Return to Work Awards. You will not only be recognised for your achievements, but will also be in the running to win up to $2000 in prize money.
Enter yourself or if you know of another organisation or individual that should be recognised for their outstanding work health and safety and return to work performance, nominate them for this year’s Awards.
Apply online now, entries close Friday 23 June 2017. Entry is free!
Safe Work Categories:
- Category one – Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two – Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three – Best solution to an identified electrical safety issue
- Category four – Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five – Best workplace health and wellbeing initiative
- Category six – Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety (Closed category – entrants for this category are chosen from categories one to five)
Return to Work Categories:
- Category seven – Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight – Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category nine – Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten – Best demonstrated leadership in return to work (Closed category – entrants for this category are chosen from categories seven to nine)
For more information about the awards, including entry criteria, handy hints, example entries and past-winner videos, visit worksafe.qld.gov.au
If you need assistance with an entry give us a call and we can assist putting your entry together. Call Patrick on 0422 669 631.